Visual editing system based on HTML5.Antony Peel
The WYSIWYG design method, applied to the visual development of interfaces allows working in a comfortable manner that helps the designer to know at any moment the final aspect of his/her project. Maqetta works using this system.
Tool for the visual design of interfaces
Maqetta is an application for the visual design of interfaces for mobile applications in HTML5 that can be launched without installing external applications. It is focused on obtaining compatibility between different languages and has set itself up as a solid alternative to Microsoft Silverlight or Adobe Flash. With this tool, the user's work becomes very visual although it's combined with code edition.
- Option to work with the drag & drop method to include elements in the design.
- Simultaneous edition of design and code.
- Possibility to edit themes in order to customize the visual style by means of widgets.
- Export the work to other development tools.
- CSS analyzer.
Download Maqetta and discover the possibilities that this tool offers for the design of interfaces.
- This download requires a ZIP compatible compressor.
- Requires that Java is installed.
- Only runs on Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.